We have received reports that printing PDFs in browser has not been working for all of our members. We are aware and currently working on a resolution to this problem.
In the mean time we recommend that you use the free program Adobe Acrobat Reader to handle them. If you are working on a company owned computer and do not have this program, it is suggested that you reach out to your IT team to install it for you.
To work around the problem that you are experiencing please try the following steps:
- Download and save the file to your computer.
- Locate the file with the File Explorer. (Typically files are saved to your Downloads folder by default)
- Right-click on the file and select 'Open With'
- Select 'Choose another app'
- Search for and select Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Check the box labeled 'Always use this app to open .pdf files'
- Click 'Okay'
This should then launch Adobe Acrobat Reader, where you can print the file from.